A woman, who did not perform the obligatory Hajj, deputized someone to perform Hajj on behalf of her mother

Question 22: A woman who has not performed Hajj for herself wants to pay someone from her money to perform Hajj on behalf of her mother. Is it permissible for her to give money to someone else to perform Hajj for her mother? She has not performed Hajj herself, because her husband and sons refuse to accompany her to perform it. Please advise us!

Answer: It is permissible for the woman mentioned in the question to pay an amount of money to be used for performing Hajj on behalf of her mother, if her mother has passed away or is unable to perform Hajj by herself due to her old age or incurable disease… read more here.

Is it permissible for a mother to register her property to just one dutiful son

Question 9: I fear Allaah (Exalted be He) and I know that death is an inescapable reality. My mother owns a small house which I restored. My brother did not help with anything. He often angers my parents and treats them badly. Now he does not live with us. Being angry with him, my mother decided to register the house in my name. I advised her many times not to do that but she insists. Now I would like to know whether my mother will commit a sin if she has the house registered in my name and deprive my brother of his share of inheritance. Will I be committing a sin if I accept this from my mother?

Answer: If the reality is as you mentioned, it is not permissible for your mother to give you the house without giving your brother his share according to the Saying of the Prophet (peace be upon him)… read more here.